$635,000 Start from - Current Project
Without a doubt, the stunning architectural plans for 8 Phillip Street will get people talking. So it’s interesting that the design of the building itself is centred around several ‘conversations’, something design director Domenic Alvaro, of global design and consulting firm Woods Bagot, understands keenly.
The rooftop design plays a major part in that, with extensive views that speak to the riverbank precinct, where it’s located, the city of Parramatta and the Sydney skyline beyond. ‘This is the culmination of the experience of the building, a landmark in itself,’ explains Alvaro. ‘We thought it would be great to enable this building to have a conversation back with the city.’
Key project features are:
If you haven’t explored the streets of Parramatta, you may be surprised to discover this rapidly evolving pocket of Sydney. Parramatta is Sydney’s second CBD, Immerse yourself in the buzz with its rich history dating back to the 1800s.
• Metres from Church “Eat” Street restaurants and cafes
• A short walk to Westfield Parramatta
• 10 minute walk to Parramatta train station and ferry wharf
• 20km (or 31 minutes on the train) to Sydney CBD
• 150+ schools and 3 libraries in the Parramatta area
• Parramatta is Sydney’s second largest CBD