SOLD - SOLD Property
A Place to Call Home
Providing a resort-style package for families or investors, this boutique home offers bright interiors and low-maintenance design are enhanced by a peaceful position in the Glenfield Panoramic Estate community.
The home features a spacious floor plan with neat and tidy interiors throughout plus a great size low maintenance grassed yard with lots of space for the kids to play.
Property Features :
– 3 Large bedrooms upstairs with built-ins to all
– Split system aircon in all bedrooms and living room.
– Extra spacious ‘versatile’ lounge area suitable for large families
– Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking
– Separate laundry room
– Third toilet downstairs
– Drive through double garage with internal access and remote doors
– Separate dining room with access to outdoor undercover entertaining area
– Residents can enjoy access to community pools, tennis courts and club house
– Land size 347 sqm approx.
– 2km to Glenfield Train Station
– 2.3km to Glenfield Public School
– 2km to Hurlstone Agricultural High School
– 4.2km to Glenquarie Shopping Centre
– 5.8km to Liverpool CBD
Saturday (14/05/2022) at 10.30 AM – 11.00 AM
MASCOT PARTNERS REALTY Call : Junianto or Anna now for inspection or check the inspection time M: 0430 431 641 or 0414 702 867(Junianto or Anna) E: Junianto@mascotpartners.com.au