Buy $710,000 - $750,000 - Buy, Buy Residential
One Bedroom – Central Park Award Winning Building
Perfectly located just outside Sydney CBD is this chic apartment ideal for young professionals or 1st home buyers working in the city or North Sydney. The apartment is just on top of Central Park mall which has an abundance of stores including Woolies, Priceline, an Asian grocery, fashion outlets, banks and a foodcourt. It is also located next to trendy restaurants, bars and cafes on Kensington Street! There are buses on your doorstep and car sharing facilities in the car park too!
Other points of interest that are in walking distance are:
1. Broadway shopping centre,
2. Glebe Point road
4. Haymarket & Chinatown
5. Redfern station and cafes
6. Central station
7. UTS and Sydney Uni
8. Ultimo TAFE
Property Features :
– Good size bedroom w/ built-in robe
– Timber flooring on living
– Streamlined galley-style kitchen w/ steel gas appliances
– Luxurious bathroom w/ mirror & wood splashbacks
– Balcony w/ wooden deck.
– Ducted air conditioning
– On-site concierge, secure video intercom & lift access
– 20m outdoor heated pool & spa, fully equipped commercial-grade
Council Rates: $296.30 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1,616.76 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $250 p/q approx.
Saturday (10/04/2021) at 01.45 PM – 02.15 PM
MASCOT PARTNERS REALTY Call Junianto/ Anna now for inspection or check the inspection time M: 043 043 1641 M: 041 470 2867 E: firstname.lastname@example.org E: Junianto@mascotpartners.com.au