SOLD SOLD $605,000 - Buy, SOLD Property
HIDDEN GEM IN THE HEART OF SYDENHAM.
Located in the small block of 7 apartments, this unit offers a fantastic entry-level or investment opportunity. Well-maintained, the home offers an open plan living area, modern kitchen with gas cooking, and entertaining balcony.
Sydenham is a popular suburb nestled between St Peters and Tempe. The suburb has experienced a surge in popularity due to its proximity to the CBD, the range of leisure and recreation facilities located nearby, and the ongoing wave of gentrification occurring through the area. Sydenham is particularly fortunate to offer unrivalled transport links to the CBD; Sydenham Station provides the interchange linking the Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra, Bankstown, and Airport & East Hills lines.
– Open plan design, light filled living room, sunny balcony located on the top floor
– Freshly painted, new blinds and new carpet on bedrooms
– Kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances
– Generous bedroom with built-in wardrobe on master bedroom
– Internal laundry
– Double glazed doors to balcony
– Walk to Sydenham Station and city bus routes
– Trendy cafes, local eateries, and leafy parklands close by
Strata Levies: $522.30 per quarter approx.
Council Rates: $326 per quarter approx.
Water Rates:$153.56 per quarter approx.
Saturday (17/10/20) at 01:30PM – 02:00PM
MASCOT PARTNERS REALTY Call Junianto now for inspection or check the inspection time M: 043 043 1641 E: Junianto@mascotpartners.com.au